Monday, November 5, 2007

All Caught Up With Angel's (Angelosity) Blog Candy/Challenge

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Monday to y'all! Hope your week is starting off great!

Well. . .I'm happy to say that I've caught up with all of Angel's (Angelosity) Blog Candy/Challenge. Her blog candy is ending in two days but you can still participate. Be sure to drop by her site.

The card to the left was stamped with SU "Season of Joy" using Bravo Burgundy ink, cut the image out, then mounted it with foam stamp to give a 3D effect. The circle was punched with the 1 1/4" circle punch and the square with a 1 3/8 square punch. The scallops were created using the SU "Slit" punch and the sentiment was punched with an oval punch. The pattern papers are from Provocraft Holiday Collection.

The card was created using sketch #28: Click here for the sketch


This is the second card I made. This one is a round card. The stamp image is a PSX stamp that I stamped on to cardstock that I inked with the "Polished Stone Technique", I then used markers on to the outline then cut it out. I layered the image using foam tape to give the image a 3D effect.



This card is for Angel's sketch #26: Click here for the sketch


This is the 3rd card I made. The stamp image is from the SU "Season's Sketches" set and the sentiment from the "Stitched Snowman" set. The paper is from TAC and the card stock I believe is SU Garden Green.


To create the tab at the top of the sentiment, I used SU "Word Window" punch, folded it in half and attached a brad.


This card was created for sketch #21: Click here for the sketch

6 comments:

Angel said...

WOW... great work, Maria! I love your cards. How many Christmas cards do you have done now? You're caught up with my sketches and ahead on your Christmas cards! YEAH!

marja said...

wow maria...
what a beautiful great cards!!!!!!!

Diane said...

Oh Maria!!Those are stunning,
especially the round one,and I love the sentiment on your third card,it is so true!!! TFS your art!

Ila said...

Love these Fabulous cards too Maria!!
The round card is just Unbelievable! I love it.

michelle sturgeon said...

Absolutely stunning cards! I'm catching up with the sketches, also!

Risa said...

These cards are beautiful Maria and I love love love the first card!
malieta:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |