Thursday, March 27, 2008

Quickie Post - CTMH Nursery Bash

Hi Everyone! Just a quick post for today. I need to go to bed. I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'll find out what is wrong with me. I'll tell you more about it when I get a diagnosis. I typically try not to write anything too personal about my life but I think this may be important, health education wise so as I know more about what is wrong, I'll let you know about it.

Anyway. . .this is a simple card I made a while back. I had given it out as a birthday card but I didn't want to post it until I know she definitely received it.

I created this card using Close to My Heart Nursery Bash stamp set. This is actually a great set for coloring. The images are really adorable.

I colored the image using SU Markers (watercoloring) and Copic markers. The background paper is by DCWV (Die Cut With A View). I also used SU Word Window punch for the sentiments. Nothing much else to this card but I love the colors! Brown is the new black don't you think?

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!!

post signature

11 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Maria, I wish you luck at the doctor's office today. You are in my prayers.

Your card is so cute. Giraffes seem to be the trend, eh?

Jukie said...

cute card!

I hope all goes well at the doctors.

Hugs

Diane said...

Lovely card Maria!!!

Wishing you all the best at the dr's and I'll keep you in my thoughts!!!

Hugs,Diane

Ila said...

This card is Cute and Fabulous! I agree with you on the Brown..I love using it.
I hope your better soon Maria....Take Care!!

Rita said...

Cute card! Good luck Maria, I hope it's not serious. Keep us informed...we care & luv ya girl!

Extra (((Hugs))) for you today!

Elaine said...

Hey girl! Take care of you! I love the giraffe too - for some reason it takes me back to kindergarten memories of drawing a giraffe....I swear that is the same picture that we were shown and then they told us to do our best drawing giraffes! None of us remembered that giraffes have backs...they were all long necked, 4-legged creatures with a long snouty nose on top! lol

Anonymous said...

Praying all goes well with you at the doctor's visit. Your card is adorable. Yes, I think Brown is the new Black. :) Take care of yourself.
JoAnn iluvscrapping@iwon.com

Dawn Easton said...

Oh Maria, I hope you get some answers to your illness. I hope it is nothing serious and you have a speedy recovery!
Your card is super cute!
I'll be checking back to see if you have found out what's up...thinking of you!

Bonnie Weiss said...

Hope you got some positive news from your Doctor today, Maria.

kathleenh said...

Maria, this card is so adorable! That giraffe image is so cute and I LOVE your coloring.

Michelle Pearson said...

love this baby card....cute giraffe and love the way you did the sentiment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |