Wednesday, March 19, 2008

RAK from Jen

Okay. . .let's all say "GORGEOUS"!! Yes, this card that I received from Jen at "Pieces of Me" is ABSOLUTELY GOOOORGEOUS!!

Wow! The picture really don't do the card justice. It's pretty in the picture but oh so much prettier in person. Jen was so sweet to send me this lovely card and she wrote such a nice note to me.

Check out the CTMH case that she put the card in! I had sent Jen a stamp set as a thank you for all the wonderful goodies she sent me and the stamp was cased in this plastic container and she sent the card using the stamp set and put it in the container, like a clear envelope. AWESOME and very creative, I must say!!


Well, here is the GORGEOUS card that she sent me. She used the CTMH "Serendipity" stamp set. . .lovely, lovely, lovely! I love the colors! Such a great color combo!!

Thank you, Miss talented Jen!! I was totally and delightfully surprised to receive such a wonderful gift.

Be sure to stop by Jen's blog site and check out all the other beautiful creations that she has!! She definitely has a lot going on there!! Be sure to say "hello"!!

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, Ms. Jen is so sweet

Little C's Creations said...

Wow!! It got there FAST!!!! I swear I just put it in the mail either yesterday or the day before. I'm so thrilled that you love that card. I totally had to make it for you when I got the set. Thank you sooo much for sending me such a pretty set - it reminded me that I need to use my CTMH stamps MORE OFTEN than I usually do!!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Rita said...

Beautiful RAK card from Jen...she is one terrific friend!

kathleenh said...

Beautiful card! It sounds like you two have a nice correspondence going on.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! Beautiful card you received, and I love the clear case it was in. That IS very clever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |