Monday, April 7, 2008

SCS Monday Technique Challenge - TLC163

Happy Monday, Everyone!! Lookie. . .I actually participated in an SCS challenge!! Amazing! My goal was to do an SCS challenge daily but well, that never happened so my goal now is twice a week. I think that's more reasonable.

I participated in today's technique challenge - TLC163 Stacked Ribbons I hate to say this but I decided to participate in this challege because it was an easy one. Nonetheless, it's a FUN one!

Okay, this card is screaming "loud"!! I know. . .it's just way colorful but the designer paper has been sitting in my drawer for a long time and I decided, why not use it. It's a fun design and so fitting for a baby girl.


Card Details:

Stamps: SU Baby Firsts, Inkadinkado Baby
Paper: DCWV Glitter stack, SU Green Galore, Regal Rose
Ink: Copic Markers, Sakura Souffle pen
Accessories: SU Scallop punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Basic Basic Ribbon, Paper Thread, Grosgrain Ribbon


post signature

17 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

adorable card !!!!!!!and lovely design
tfs:)
chat

Tracy.H said...

Very cute! Love the colors. :0)

Alhambra Club said...

This card is fantastic, love the paper and your colors.

Rita said...

I luv this whole card! Beautiful colorful DP to go with the calm, then happy & then screaming baby...it's perfect! We all know baby's luv bright colors so I think this paper was so perfect for these images!

kathleenh said...

This card is so adorable. The colors are great and I LOVE the way you did the ribbon!

Anonymous said...

So so cute!!! I love the colors. I've nominated you. Check out my blog :D

Becky G said...

I like it, Maria! I don't think it's loud at all! Love your layout! It's fantastic!!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Holy smokes Batman, this card rocks!!!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, great card!
Karen W

Joani McDonald said...

Maria I just love your card! It's so cute, and the paper is yummy!
Love to see your work, your awesome!
Hugs,
Joani

Kim Burmeister said...

Very cute! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I love this card. =)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great sketch Maria! Love the scallop circles... TFS! I gave you the "You Cheer Me Up Award"... check it out on my blog. :o)

Laurie Hines said...

I like your submission to the challenge! I always have intentions of participating every day but life gets in the way!

Risa said...

What an adorable card and the baby stamps are so dang cute!!!!
malieta:)

Ila said...

What a Fabulous baby card!!..I love the colors and ribbon...perfect!!

Sandy in NH said...

HAPPY ONE YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO MANY MORE CREATIVE IDEAS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |