Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Working on Scrappy Cards on Card Inspired

Hi Everyone! Is everyone having a lovely day? I haven't made any stamped cards on this blog site because I've been working on "scrappy cards" on my other blog site "Card Inspired". I have a ton of scraps that I really need to reduce so I've been working on the scrappy cards using designer papers and left over stickers, chipboards, primas, embellishments etc. that I had used for other card and projects in the past. I'm trying my darn hardest not to open any new packs of embellishments or cut up any new designer paper until I can at least get some of my scrap pile down a bit. It'll impossible to reduce it in the manner I would love to but I will try!!

Stop by "Card Inspired" and check out the cards I've been making on that blog site!

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |