Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas From Our Family to Yours



Merry Christmas, Friends!!! I hope are all having a wonderful Christmas, spending time with your family and friends and celebrating this blessed day filled with love and joy! I wanted to share a video to wish you all a Merry Christmas. My daughter made the video but this is the condensed version. . .it's actually a longer video with personal messages of love and gratitude and it was very touching. I cut out the personal stuff and uploaded the music video portion. Hope you like it!!!

I hope you all have a blessed day! Again, Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Now that was pretty cool. Emjoyed it.
Wishing you also a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed and Healthy New Year.
ColleenB.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |