Friday, June 10, 2011

Dainty Heart and Flower Earrings

Hi Friends! I made another pair of earrings!! Yay! I haven't created any jewelry for over a month and in the past few days I've been on the roll! It's really fun to see the end result of your hard work. It's very satisfying.



Anyway. . .a little info on this pair of earrings that I created. The heart bead is made of agate and the flowers are made of lucite. It took quite of time to put all the beads and flowers together but it's sort of therapeutic. It has a very dainty romantic look to it! I'm going to work on more earring and maybe the next one won't be pink! Hehe. . .I'm so into pink right now.

There are a total of 9 round beads and 4 lucite flowers and the one agate heart bead on each earring. I was having a bit of a problem putting together the finding and the beads together because of the size so I had to buy a magnifying glass lamp. Wow, it sure made a difference. The magnifying glass lamp made it so easy to see what I am doing!!!

I'm planning to make another set. Hopefully, I have enough of the same beads to create another one.

I listed this pair of earring in my Etsy store: Inspired & Unscripted

That's it for today! Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |