Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Bunch of Handmade Cards. . . House Mouse, Penny Black, the Greeting Farm!

 Hi Friends!  I've been meaning to blog regularly but I had forgotten about it!  LOL!  It's been a while since I blogged regularly so it's not part of my regular life routine anymore. It stopped being a habit of mine to blog on a daily basis so I can't remember to do so anymore.

I have made a lot of cards the past months and I'm trying to catch up to the present so I'm posting a whole bunch at once.  I believe I made these cards back in February or March.


 I have so many Prima flowers that I don't know what to do with them.  There was a time when I would go through a buying phase especially when there is a sale or I have a coupon.  I'll buy more than I need and well, I'm still trying to use a whole bunch of embellishments.  I have a slight problem with the bigger Prima flowers because they're a bit big for cards.  I bought them for the purpose of using them for scrapbook layouts and altered projects but I never really got around to making them.

 I think they go well with cards even if they're quite large.  The image on this card is by the Greeting Farm.

I don't make birthday cards as often as I should.  I don't have many "birthday" images other than cakes or cupcakes.  I guess it really don't matter what image right?  I think the sentiment is more important when it comes to birthdays.  This card is for a boy hence the blue colors and stars.

 I used a Rachel Ann Miller rubber stamp for this card.


Another card using the big Prima flowers!

 I love House Mouse images because they're fun to color and those mice are adorable!

 I used a Penny Black rubber stamp for this card.  Penny Black is another brand with really cute images and are fun to color!

 Another card using House Mouse!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!  That's it for today!  Thank you for stopping by my blog!  See you. . .hopefully, soon!

Etsy Shop: Inspired & Unscripted
Like my Facebook Page
 

2 comments:

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

GREAT to see you blogging Maria - you have been missed! Love all your cards and I am so inspired by your use of flowers. I freeze when it comes to using flowers on my cards as they seem to look too busy on mine - but I should use them because I have LOTS in my stash!!

Jocelyn x
Instead of Ironing Blogspot

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love seeing all of your gorgeous cards! I hope all is well with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |