Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Stampin Up Ebay Listings - Craft Items for Sale

Hi Friends!  It's time I start listing a bunch of my craft stuff that I no longer use or as a matter of fact, haven't ever used.  I'm starting with a few Stampin Up rubber stamp sets.  All are retired.  Some are unmounted and brand new and some are gently used.  All items are in excellent or good condition.

My plan is to list a few items a day so if you don't see anything you are interested in, please stop by another day.  All my listings are on auction and usually 3 day listings.  I do combine shipping.  If the items don't fit into one of the USPS "flat rate" envelopes, shipping cost will be based on weight.  I only ship in the US.

 Auction starts at $5.49 Stampin Up - So Very


Auction starts at $5.49 Stampin Up - Happy Harmony


Auction starts at $4.99 Stampin Up - Paint Prints


Auction starts at $4.49 - Stampin Up  - Best Bar Codes


Auction starts at $6.49 - Stampin Up - Heart Talks


Auction starts at $5.49 - Stampin Up - Flowers & Friends


Auction starts at $5.49 - Stampin Up - Delight in Life


Auction starts at $5.99 - Stampin Up Watercolor Garden

That's it for now.  I'll be adding more as the days go on including other craft items.  Again, if you don't see anything you like, please stop by another day and see what new items I've listed.

Good luck and happy bidding!

Etsy Shop: Inspired & Unscripted
Like my Facebook Page
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |