Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hello! Just a bunch of cards I made. . .


Hey Friends!  Gosh it's been a while since I posted on here!  Life is good. . .and I've been making cards on a regular basis to sell in my Etsy shop.  I haven't been blogging regularly because well, life has taken over. . . it's been January since I last posted,  I often wonder if the people that were regular bloggers when blogging first got popular are still blogging.  I haven't had the time to check out other bloggers.  I now primarily make cards to sell rather than to share on my blog. 


What's new in life?  Hmmmm. . ..well my daughter graduated from college last year and is now working in the biological/biochemistry field.  With the job market the way it is, I'm glad she landed a good job in her desired field.  Many of her college classmates are still looking for jobs or are working in areas that are not related to their field of study so therefore, I am grateful that she was given a chance.  

Other than that. . .not much else has changed.  Just living life.  Anyway, on to discussing my cards!


 I've been going through my rubber stamps and designer papers, scraps, embellishment and been using many that I haven't touched in years.  With my rubber stamps, I create a card then I put the stamp into a container to remind me that I've used them already.  I have a lot of rubber stamps that I haven't used since buying them so I'm trying to go through the ones I like and use them and set aside the ones I'm no longer interested in and make plans to sell them.


With this card I used my Unity Stamps which I have a ton of . . .and haven't used ever.


I used a Close to My Heart rubber stamp with this one.  I stamped the image on designer paper and cut the flower out.  I added a Prima flower to enhance the design.


I can't remember the brand of rubber stamp I used for this card. 


I have quite a few Magnolia stamps that I really don't use much anymore.  I decided to use one on this card.
 

I also have a lot of Close to My Heart rubber stamps that I don't use often either.  I was once a demonstrator back in the day so I have a lot of them.   I decided to use it on this card.


This image is by Flourishes.  I don't have many Flourish stamps but the ones I do have I like.  Another thing I've been doing is using my scrap designer papers.  I cut them in pieces that fit my card size so I can easily use them on my card without have to cut them.  It took a few days to cut the scraps into their appropriate sizes but it was well worth it.  I also did the same thing with my scrap card stock. By doing this, I now more likely to use the designer papers and card stock to decorate my cards rather than cutting new card stock or designer papers.


This image is by the Greeting Farm.  I still love all my TGF rubber stamps and use them regularly.  It was a good investment as far as rubber stamps go anyway.

Anyway, that's it for now.  I have a lot more cards that I made and I'll share them next time, hopefully sooner than later.  If you don't make cards but would like to buy them from me, click on the Etsy link below and check out my shop regularly to see what I've listed.

Hope you all have a wonderful week and see you again next time!


Etsy Shop: Inspired & Unscripted
Like my Facebook Page
 

2 comments:

KimCreate said...

Beautiful grouping of cards!

Becky said...

Hello Maria, glad to see you :). All of your cards are gorgeous..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |