Fall Card and Box Project
Hello Friends! Happy Friday! I worked on a few Halloween and Fall/Thanksgiving projects last night. I even tried a few stamping techniques. It was fun. The temperatures are finally cooling down a bit. I'm thinking of maybe driving out somewhere today. For the past week I rarely stepped out of the house because it was over 100 degrees. It was intolerable. Luckily, it's dry heat but it feels like I'm stepping into an oven. It seems it's been one of the hottest summers for as long as I can remember.
I actually made this box and card set last week. I used a retired Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin Kit for the box and mini card. The regular size card is not part of the kit but I did use the accessories from the kit. I have a bunch of retired Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin Kit. I won't buy any more of them until I use up all the ones I already have. I am in a craft buying freeze. I have so many stuff that my craft room is beginning to look cluttered and I'm having difficulties dealing with it.
Anyway, back to my project. I embossed the card and smudged ink on the embossed parts. Other than that, I used the die cuts, stamps, and embellishments from the kit.
That's it for today. Hope you all have a wonderful Friday. 💓


No comments:
Post a Comment