Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Halloween Tags




Hello Friends.  Wow, a week has already gone by since my last post.  I've been really busy this past week.  I decided to start working on organizing my garage.  The first thing I decided to tackle was to reorganize some of my craft stuff.  I managed to unmount 3 containers of wood mounted rubber stamps, including about 70 wood mounted Stampin Up sets.  I still have about 5 storage containers left to go.  It's been a tedious job to unmount the stamps and put them on clear sheets and plastic storage envelopes.  I ran out of the plastic storage envelopes and had to buy more of them.  They'll be delivered in about a week.   I decided to take a break from unmounting stamps until the envelopes arrive.

Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to really sit down and craft this week.  I did make a few Halloween tags the previous weekend.  I really had fun making these tags.  I used a bit of embossing powder and used my embossing folders for the design elements on my tags.  My future goal is to learn to make pop up and fun fold cards.  I always loved pop up cards and have made a few way back in the past but I have to relearn how to make them again.  I've seen quite a few that I would like to try to make.



With these tags, I used a few random stamps from different brands.  I'm not really a "brand" sort of person.  I just use images that I like.  It doesn't matter who makes them.  I've never been the type to buy stamps from specific brands.  That's part of the reason I sometimes don't list the brand on my post because I sometimes use different stamps from different brands all on one card and I can't remember who made them.  A lot of the images on my cards, I had stamped and colored quite some time ago but never made cards for them.  I did this a lot, especially when I sit down and listen to music or watch TV. I would just stamp away and color images.  It was very therapeutic.



 
I also made a Thanksgiving box and card set that I'll share next time.  I'm hoping I can find time this week to make a few projects.  It's crazy because now that I'm retired, I've been so busy that it feels like the days have been flying by so quickly.  I'm glad I've been able to work on home projects that I've put on the back burner for so long.  It's going to get busier because the holidays are right around the corner.  


While we're on the subject about the holidays, I'm going to have to start decorating for Halloween soon.  I'm going to start early.  I've never decorated the inside of my house for Halloween, just the outside.  I decided I'll do some decorating on the inside this year.  I want to try something new.  I bought a few indoor Halloween decor recently so it'll be fun to decorate the inside this year.  Nothing crazy, just a few decorations here and there.

Anyway, that's all for today.  Hope you all have a wonderful week.  Until next time.  💖



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |