Halloween Card and Tag
Hello Friends! Happy Tuesday. I resumed unmounting my Stampin Up rubber stamps. I ended up unmounting at least 175 stamp sets. I'm almost done unmounting all of my wood mounted Stampin Up sets. The stamps bring back some good memories of when I first started rubber stamping and card making. I was so obsessed with making cards when I first started. I needed to buy everything. I remember when cards were made with all sorts of embellishments and ribbons. Now cards are no longer designed with bulky embellishments. Unfortunately, I still have all of my embellishments. Luckily, I can still use the ribbons, stickers and embellishments on my scrapbook projects.
After I'm done with the remaining Stampin Up stamp sets, I'll start unmounting loose stamps which I have many of. I still love the stamps so I'm not going to get rid of them. I eventually will sell them but I'd like to still use them. I really need to work on more cards and projects.
I worked on a few cards with matching tags and boxes. This set is a Halloween and tag set. Most of the images on this set are Stampin Up. The word stamp background was stamped then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
My goal this week is to put up some of the Halloween decorations in my foyer and work on pruning the plants in my yard. Sadly, with the intense summer heat, some of the leaves on several of my plants burned to a crisp. It bothers me because the plants were so lush and pretty during Spring and the heat wave ended up damaging some of them.
Well that's it for today. Hope you all have a wonderful day. 💓


No comments:
Post a Comment