Saturday, July 10, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C45 - Colour Challenge


Happy Saturday, Friends!

Hey, it's challenge time again!
Wow, I'm full of challenges this week! LOL!
This time around it's Crazy 4 Challenges!
Challenge C4C45!
Jessie came up with a really fun challenge this week
What is it?
It's a color challenge
RED, BLACK and WHITE

I decided to use my MFT stamp Pure Innonce set "Are We There Yet?" Isn't she a cutie or what? I think so. . looks like she's ready to go somewhere. I wonder where? I colored the image with my Copic Markers.. The paper is by K&CO and card stocks by SU, Red and Basic Black. The border design is actually a lace trim and layered a ric rac over the lace.


My craft room is 50% cleaned out and I can't wait to get the rest of my craft stuff out my room so I can reorganize everything. It's been a very painful experience but honestly, it almost cathartic to remove everything out of my room. I think I'm going to downsize my paper crafting stuff. I want to add a sewing section and my goal is to learn how to sew. I need a change. I've been paper crafting for 6 years now and well, I'm ready to do something new. I'm not going to stop paper crafting but I want to change things up a bit. We'll see what happens.. . :)

Anyway . . .be sure to stop by Crazy 4 Challenges and check out the beautiful cards the design team created or stop by the designer's individual blogs:


Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!!!


14 comments:

StampOwl said...

this is gorgeous Maria, love your red lace

Angelwood said...

Awesome job, Maria! I love your fabulous coloring and this image is so adorable! hugs, Angela

Silli said...

This is fabulous Maria...I love the cute image and I LOVE LOVE your coloring!!!! Big hugs

Melissa said...

love all of your ribbons here!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh Maria, this is just PRECIOUS!!

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! I love your card Maria and your colouring! Just gorgeous!


Hugs

Vicki

Joanne (jojot) said...

I am still in awe of your coloring on this image....wow....and the bold design is so eyecatching and fab with the ribbon/fiber effects

Barbara said...

Totally adorable, Maria!!

Riet said...

Beautiful card Maria,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lynda Benden said...

Too cute Maria! Your coloring and ribbon is awesome!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW so sweet Maria!!! Love your take on the colors!!! Hugs ~S~

Denise Marzec said...

WOWWWW! Your coloring is AMAZING!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just totally cute!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous, Maria! Your shading always amazes me! Super cute card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |