Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pink Cat Studio Digi Release




Hello Friends!!

Today is the release of Pink Cat Studio's digi images
Yay!
Aren't the images the cutest or what?
I especially love the poodles. . .oooh la la!

If you purchase any of the PCS digi images today
You'll receive the cute football Billy image which includes the dog
So be sure to stop by the Pink Cat Studio Blog
Check out the cute cards the design team created



Look at the poodle! So sassy! LOL! I added Tulip Puffy Fabric Paint to parts the image and heated it up to give it the puffed look. It's similar to using Liquid Applique. I also colored the image with my Copic Markers. I used Stampin Up designer paper and prima on my card then added the huge bow. I'm in a huge bow phase right now



Just to let you know. . .I'm in the middle of reorganizing my craft room. . .I may not blog as often as I normally would. I'll be posting primarily to fulfill my DT obligations. My plan is to remove all of craft stuff out of my room then move my furniture around. Oooooh, it's going to be painful but I do this every year. I'm going to add a sewing and crocheting section to my room. I'll probably need to move some of my paper crafting stuff down to the garage. . .:(

Anyway. . .hope y'all have a beautiful Thursday!!

3 comments:

June said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!! Love the poodle and the puffy fabric paint!!! I will have to try the fabric paint!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice, but aren't you ALWAYS into large bows, I have honestly NEVER seen anyone use the amount of ribbon you do

Anonymous said...

OH me oh my like the person before me stated you always use the largest bows available to humanity some are ok although the majority of the stuff you make is the ugliest tackiest stuff and what I don't understand how is it that people tell you you make the most beautiful things are they blind!! You obviously have too much time in your hands learn something useful not crocheting or knitting and learn some taste

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |