Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Christmas Cards, Hawaii, Daughter's Graduation

 Hi Friends!  I'm sorry I haven't posted for the past 2 months.  I just haven't been motivated to blog but I have been making cards.  I'm currently working on Holiday cards and made a few Halloween and Christmas cards.  I still need to take pictures of them.  I'll post them next time.

 The image is actually heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I think I'm going to use the image a few more times using different colored embossing powders maybe in gold, red, and silver.


I recently traveled to Hawaii because my daughter just graduated from college and we had her graduation party there.  I have a lot of pictures of Hawaii but I still have to look through them.  I'll share them later.
This photo is of Makapu'u and Rabbit Island.   There is a actually a lighthouse that can be viewed if you hike a small trail up the rocks and look down.  It's an easy hike but it was so hot when we  were there, I didn't feel like hiking it.  Maybe next time.


My daughter graduated with a BS in Biology.  I'm so proud of her!


This picture is of her after the graduation with all her leis.  My family flew over to California for her graduation so that's why she has so many leis.  It was wonderful! 

Anyway. . .until later!  Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

Etsy Shop: Inspired & Unscripted
Like my Facebook Page

3 comments:

zelda said...

congratulations on your daughter!

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations to your daughter. Your card is gorgeous. You did such a beautiful job with your bow. I just won a bow maker and now I need to You tube it to see how to use it.

claudia said...

Omg! Have I really been following you that long! I still remember you teaching her how to drive and now she graduates college! How time flies. Congrats to her and to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |