Friday, August 21, 2026



Hello Friends.  Happy Friday.  I haven't been able to do my daily walking for the past few days.  I have not been able to wake up early enough before the temperature begins to get hot.  I need to start walking before 7 am.  It doesn't look like the temperature will be cooling down any time soon.  It's been in the low 100s this whole week and will continue on to next week. I attempted to do some yoga but my DVD player stopped working and my favorite yoga program is stuck inside my DVD player.  I do have another DVD player that I will need to set up.  It's unfortunate that my DVD is stuck in the player.  

I did not work on a card last night.  Instead I organized my dies.  I am shocked as to how many I have and how many I have not used, not even once.  That has got to change.  There was a time that I would buy stamping, card making and scrapbooking products in hopes it would motivate me to start creating again but it never worked.  Or, I would have a momentary moment of motivation and start buying new products then in a short time lose interest or life gets too busy.  That is how I ended up accumulating things and end up not using them.  Does that happen to you?




I made this cute birthday card the other day.  I can't remember the brand name of the stamp because I colored the image last year but I did use Echo Park designer paper for the card.  Echo Park has monthly warehouse and clearance sales.  They currently have their summer warehouse sale.  I'm tempted to buy a few things but I will refrain from doing so until I start using what I already have.  Anyway, check the Echo Park Warehouse Sale.  




There are a few projects I would like to work on this weekend.  I'll share them once I'm done.  Hope you all have a lovely Friday. 💖

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |