Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm Back and RAKs I Received

Hi Everybody!! I'm back from Vegas. Did I win big? Of course not! But I did win back half of the money I initially lost so I'm happy. We had a fun time . . .Vegas is always fun. There's so many things to do and lots of yummy places to eat. If you've never visited Vegas. . .lemme' tell yah. . .you'll have a blast there.


Look what I received in the mail! Holy Cow! I was shocked when I opened the box that I received from Jen of "Pieces of Me" I was like "WOW". . .I couldn't believe what was in the box. Jen is so generous and I was so grateful for all the stuff she sent me.

Jen sent me 3 Bella stamps! Three of them!! Boy, they'll surely be put to good use! I also received 2 packs of scrapbook stickers (very pretty), a very beautiful handmade card and Christmas pictures of her and her family with a lovely handwritten note. She has such a beautiful family and her note was so kind. Scroll down there's more. . . .


Oh gosh. . .Jen's gifts were so thoughtful. I'm originally from Hawaii and she knows how much I miss the yummy snacks and food from there so the "mochi crunch" cracker snack is very appreciated. I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. . .seriously, it's addicting.

She also sent a bag that you can design yourself. The front has an insert for you to slip in a stamped design. This bag is so cool. I can't wait to decorate it. Last of all, she sent a "Stamper's Sampler" magazine. I love this mag. . .there's a lot of great ideas in this magazine.

Thank you so much Jen for being so thoughtful and kind! Lemme' tell yah. . .all of the items will be put into great use and I cannot tell ya' how appreciative I am of all of them! Jen, although we've never me, has become a wonderful friend! I can't wait to hang out with her when I visit Hawaii! I feel like I've known her for such a long time when actually, we've never met in person!!! In my opinion, blog friends are REAL friends. Again, I cannot express how grateful I am to have met such a lovely and kind person like Jen.


Here is another RAK I received. This one is from Karen. . .one of my blog readers. Karen is such a sweetheart! This card is so beautiful. This type of card is called a "bookatrix" I've never seen a bookatrix card in person. It's awesome. It's something I want to try to make and Karen's card is a beautiful example. It's decorated with pearly beads and the background design is embossed. It's very elegant. The picture does not do the card justice. . .

Visit Karen's card gallery to check out her creations and there's many of them to look at. Her cards are very artistic looking. Click Here to visit her card gallery and you'll see what I mean. Thank you Karen for being so kind!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and wow, such nice stuff you got there. I don't gamble much, I hate winning, so I usually come home broke from shopping, ha ha...

Becky G said...

Welcome back! So glad that you and your family had a great time!
What a treat to come home to all those goodies! Hmmmm! I wonder if I were to go away, if my mailbox would be stuffed with goodies when I got back! Hee hee!
Love the book card that you recieved and I can't wait to see what you do with those bellas!
Smiles!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a nice time!! I have only been to Vegas once and it was for a couple of days. So much to see and do...I barely got started and it was time to leave...lol

Wonderful RAKS you received!!

Great to see you!

Alhambra Club said...

Welcome back, missed ya, what wonderful goodies you received from Ms. Jen, she is too sweet.

Ellie said...

So glad to see you back :) I'm so glad you had fun and yes Jen rocks she is too funny.
WELCOME BACK

-Ellie

kathleenh said...

Welcome back Maria! I'm glad to hear your vacation went well. That Jen sure was generous to send you all of those goodies. I bet that was a happy surprise.

Rita said...

Missed you, welcome back! Wow, great RAK's! Glad you recooped some of your money. I luv Vegas!

pescbrico said...

You have got a bunch of fun stuff! :) the last card is SOOOOOO beautiful :)
Have a great day! :)

Diane said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself!! Lucky girl,all those gifts you got,you so deserve them!! Did you see Chris Angel????

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and glad you had a great time. Lots of neat things in the bag, you will have a wonderful time creating new things for us to see. You are very welcome for the card and you can see more of them at www.theglittergirls.co.uk they also have a US website but it's not as updated as the UK one.
Thanks for sharing so much with us,
Karen W

Little C's Creations said...

hey baby girl!!! welcome home!!! I'm glad you n' the gang had a great time in Vegas. We need to plan a family trip SOON!!!! Vegas sounds like a great place to check out - the lights will be adored by Cyrus!!!

I'm so happy that you love everything I've sent - can't wait to see what you create with them all!!! I love that bookatrix from Karen! It looks trippy!!! Looks just like a book - I guess that's the trix, huh?! Very lovely!! Is the stand part of the card too?! So pretty!!!!

Well - it's back to work n' creating for you, sister!!! =0)

Chat with ya again soon....

hugs n' luvs,
Jen

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Welcome back! Vegas is FUN! I haven't been there is so long, but it's always a good time!

WOW! What happy mail you've received! Bellas! Bellas! Are you kidding me? Bellas! WOW! I love everything that you got! ENJOY!

AnnMarie said...

Wow Maria!! What a great goodie box!! Jen sounds wonderful! : ) Karen's card is beautiful too! Glad you had a funa nd safe trip! Welcome back!

Crissy said...

Welcome back Maria! What great goodies you received! Your such a lucky girl!

Ila said...

Sounds like you had a Great time Maria. I've never been to Vegas but hope to get there in the next year or two for sure.

Wow!! you have some great happy mail here!! TFS

2 Worlds said...

Maria We missed you
Welcome back
!
Great raks you had

Risa said...

Your RAK's and goodies are fatastic Maria! It's always wonderful to receive "happy mail"!
malieta:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |