Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Little C's Challenge - Inspiration Challenge

Hello Friends!! Today is Little C's Challenge time and we have a cute inspiration photo for you to work with. Stop by Little C's and check out the inspiration photo. It's all about pink, white, soft, candies, and anything yummy! Be sure to stop by Jen's and Mackenzie's blogs and check out what they created.

Where's the candies on my card? Well. . .I'm in the middle of a major craft room overhaul and reorganization and I well, it's chaos right now. It's hard to find anything so I pulled out what I had readily available for me to work with. Basically, already colored images, scrap designer papers and card stock and a few embellishments that I could find easily.


I colored my image with my Copic Markers, added dew drops, used my SU Scallop Oval punch and Word Window punch, Fiskar border punch, designer papers, and organdy ribbon.

Anyway. . .hope you all stop by Little C's challenge site and check out the fun challenge and play along. Because I'm in the middle of reorganizing my craft room. . .there will probably days when I won't be posting. Just letting you know in advance . . .:)

That's it for today. I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!!

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Gail said...

I love the color of these 2 cuties! Which colors did you use? I'm a red head and my daughters hair is actually this color :)

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

This is absolutely adorable, Maria! Your coloring is fabulous. Love the pinkalicious layers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |