Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pink Cat StudioDigi Stamp Release




Hello Friends!

Happy Thursday to you all of you!
You know what Thursday mean, right?
Well, it's Pink Cat Studio
digi stamp release!
Whoohoo!

I made two cards for this week's release
And the images were so fun to work with!
With your purchase today
You'll receive the free image shown above
Yay!


I know what you're saying. . .
Busy? Colorful? LOL!
Yeah, it is. .:)
Hey do you see the crochet trimming?
I crochet it myself using embroidery floss
I used the spectrum colored ones to give the mix of colors
I used a "shell" stitch pattern to create the "scallop" appearance



With this card, I decided black and red would be perfect for the image
To shade the background, I used my
Stampin Up pastels
Nothing much else to my card



Don't forget to stop by the Pink Cat Studio blog
Check out the beautiful cards the design team created

Okay. . . I hope all of you have a
beautiful and blessed Thursday

4 comments:

Becky G said...

Ohhhhh!!! She's so cute! I gotta have her. Hubby's not going to be pleased with you! Hee hee, you enabler you!!!!

Both card are amazing, Maria!

Riet said...

So beautiful cards Maria,i love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Scrappinangler said...

Maria,
Beautiful cards this week! Love your crocheted border - I love to crochet. The colors for Lily's card are wonderful. Hugs,
Tori

Melissa said...

that ribbon is so fun and colorful and your paper is so cute! Love the kitty cat card too with the polka dot butterfly! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |