Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Old Stuff and Space Filler

Hey Friends! I was looking through a few cards I made about two years ago on another blog that I once had and no longer maintain. It's funny because for some crazy reason, it appears I had so much more time to craft two years ago. So much time that I was able to maintain 3 blogs on a daily basis. Today . . . I'm lucky if I can make one card a day. I really don't know what changed. Other than adding a few more hobbies, life isn't that much different.

Anyway. .. I have guest over visiting and also I've demolished my craft room and it's a crazy, crazy mess right now. Honestly, I must have been out of my mind when I decided to haul everything out of my craft room thinking I could put it back together again quickly. How wrong I was to think of such an insane thing.



Just letting you know. . .all of the images and materials on my cards other than the embellishments were created using Stampin Up products. I created these cards when I was still a Stampin Up demonstrator.



Why am I posting old cards? Well, honestly. . .I haven't created anything for the past few days mainly because I can't find anything. LOL!!!!! It's exhausting looking for things right now so I'm posting these two cards just for the hell of it!


I am hoping that I'll be done with my craft room by the end of the summer! Ha! Betcha thought I was going to say by "next week"! That would be a miracle actually.

Anyway. . .I hope y'all have a wonderful Thursday. . .I need to get back to the business of putting my craft room back together.

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Maria,i love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Lovely creations .

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie/knightrone said...

These are so CUTE!!

Becky said...

oh Maria these are fabulous, I just love these images and the fabulous creations you created with them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |