Saturday, August 16, 2008

Say It Again - Marie Digby - New Single! Whoohoo!!

Hi, Everyone! If you've been reading my blogs for a while now, you know I like to post songs that I discover on MySpace or YouTube. Well, here's one that my daughter introduced me to. My daughter made a birthday video with this song and I really liked the song. Marie Digby was one of those who became popular on MySpace and YouTube and recently got signed a record deal.

Anyway, check out the video and check out her other songs on YouTube. They're all awesome!! I'm in the middle of creating a video on a mini album for Card Inspired so go check it out either tonight or tomorrow.

The video below is a song by Sia called "Breathe Me". I first heard this song a little over 2 years ago and I loved it, especially the video. I recently heard it on the Official Coco Cola Olympics Ad. . .it's funny because the song is about sadness and loneliness. LOL! Anyway, check it out if you've never heard Sia's music.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |