Monday, July 9, 2007

Been MIA for a Few Days

Hi Everyone! I've been MIA for the past few days. . .I just needed a little R&R from card making and blogging. I've recently started playing tennis which unfortunately, has taken time away from my card making. I just need to find a way to fit both activities in a day. After playing tennis, I'm usually tired and not in the mood to make cards. My husband said because I've been a sedentary person for such a long time and am now starting to become active especially starting an exercise program or sport, my body needs to adjust to the physical activity. Well, I hope I'll adjust sooner rather than later.

I've been having fun playing tennis and as a family, we decided to take tennis lessons. We just missed the summer classes so we're going to start our lessons in September.

Anyway. . .tomorrow is TIC Day #4. . .be sure to stop by and check out what challenge I'll be posting tomorrow! I'll also fit some time to make a few cards. Tomorrow is my "walking" day. I walk about a mile. . .a mile isn't much but there's a part of my walk that includes a block of climbing uphill so it is pretty strenuous. I'm starting a diet and exercise program for myself and my goal is to lose 25 lbs in 6 months. Wish me luck! Hopefully, I'll be able to lose some weight and actually achieve my goal.

If you are interested in my weight loss progress, check out my blog site "Journey to Skinnyville". I just started it so there's not much to read but I've posted 2 entries so far.

Hope y'all are having a nice evening!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |