Sunday, July 15, 2007

Last Day for TIC Challenge - ATC Design

You still have until 12:00 midnight to submit your ATC for this weeks TIC. . .Click Here for the Details

Good Afternoon Everyone! Here is an ATC I made this afternoon. I tried to squeeze a bit of stamping this afternoon and this is what I created. Ironically, this ATC was faster to create than to blog it. I made a card using this ATC. . .see below.

This is a card with the ATC attached. I made this card for a swap. This was a really quickie card I made. . .about 15 minutes. How did I do it? Well the flower is an image I colored a long time ago when I first received my stamp set. I stamped a whole bunch of them in different colors. I made a few cards with them then saved the rest for a later time.





Card Details:

Stamp: Doodle This and In my Thoughts
Paper: Certainly Celery, DCWV textured cardstock, Provocraft scrapbook paper, DCWV scrapbook paper (background)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise reinkers mixed with Lumiere, Tempting Turqouise
Accessories: Dashes, Dots, & Checks ribbon, Fiskar "Cloud" scissors, Making Memories Daisy Brads and eyelet




The ATC is reversed from this sketch. When I created the sketch, I only realized the flower was on the opposite side of the card. Regardless, the ATC follows the sketch.

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful Maria! :0)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love your ATC and card. What a smart idea to colour in lots of images. I think I'll do the same because I go back to using this stamp all the time. It was one of my best purchases, I think! Love how you added the ribbon on the ATC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |