Friday, September 7, 2007

Another Fall/Autumn Card - Polished Stone Technique

Just another fall card I made using the "Polished Stone" technique using Adirondack Alcohol Inks. You don't need to use Adirondack inks to create this technique. Stampin Up reinkers with alcohol works the same way. I have a tutorial on my side bar to the left if you're interested in trying it out or click here.

I know the card is similar to my previous post (scroll down) but with a different layout. . . I wanted to show that by changing the layout but using similar materials, the look of a card can completely change.

Like the previous fall card I made, this one was created for a "fall swap" that I'm participating in.


I was suppose to sit down and make a bunch of cards today but it didn't happen as I had hoped for. I just don't know how people can find the time to make so many cards. I'm very slow in making cards these days! It's very frustrating.


Card Details:



Stamp sets: Fantastic Foliage, Holiday Wishes
Ink: Adirondack Alcohol Inks, Copper Leaf Pen, Handsome Hunter
Paper: White Glossy Cardstock, Old Olive
Accessories: Copper Glitter embossing Powder, American Traditional Designs Ribbon, JoAnn Copper Brads

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |