Thursday, September 20, 2007

Daily Special - Tutorial Day - "Cocoa Pocket Card"

Hi Everyone. Today's Daily Special is "Tutorial Day". I just wanted to share this pocket card that I made last year for those who are new to my blog site and may have not seen this project. This project is called "Cocoa Pocket Card". You can use any sort of packet such as popcorn, nuts, tea, etc. but in this case, I used a cocoa packet. It's really easy to make and I made a whole bunch during Christmas last year. I used them as "party favors" for Christmas "get-togethers". I also included them in the Christmas boxes along with the Christmas Gifts that I sent out to my family in Hawaii and other parts of the US. They really loved them.

I'll make a few updated ones as Christmas rolls closer. In the meantime, I created a tutorial last year and I'm just going to "revive" it for those who haven't had a chance to try this great project out: Click Here for the Tutorial . Try it out and tell me what you think. It's really EASY!! Have fun!


6 comments:

Risa said...

I like this Maria, and I am going to try this one!
Malieta:)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Hi Maria, I'm back from holidays. It is awful being without internet! I like this tutorial. It is worth reposting because we tend to forget what we see in the past. I think I'll give this tutorial a try. TFS.

Hugs,
Beth

Sonya said...

I loved your TUT the first time it you posted it and made several of them and plan to make more for the holidays!!

Tracy.H said...

Very cute! I will have to give one of these a try! :0)

Alhambra Club said...

This is too cute, I will certainly be trying this one. Thanks.

Cathy said...

Maria, you are the best! I love this idea and can't wait to try this!
Cathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |