Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Daily Special - Christmas in September



Good Evening Everyone. Just a simple card I made for a card swap. The sketch for this card is a sketch courtesy of Gabby at "Confessions of A Stamper". Gabby is the manager of a group site that I'm part of. Stop by her new blog site and check out her fabulous creations.


The swap theme is to "follow this sketch" (the sketch below). The card is a quickie card I made because I had forgotten that I participated in this swap and needed to make a card quickly. The quickest way to go about it is to choose a stamp that I didn't have to color in. To spruce up the image a little, I applied stickles glitter to the ornaments and star. It took about 15 minutes to make this card. That's preety good considering I'm typically very slow when I make a card.


Card Details:

Stamp sets: Holiday Basics, Tags So Much
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Paper: Provocraft designer paper
Accessories: Stickles glitter, SU Markers, Silver metallic cord



2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

I'm loving your Christmas cards! Gosh, how long does it take you to do a card, cuz if I tried to lift one of yours literally, it would take me a week to finish it! LOL Amazingly detailed, whether it's quick for you or not...

hugs, aimes xoxo

Kimberly said...

Beautiful card and great sketch..I used this layout today!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |