Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm Back!! The Last of the House Mouse Cards



Hi Everybody! I'm back. . .well. . sort of. A few days after I went on my blog vacation, I ended up with the flu. Agrhhhh. I'm a little bummed out about it because I REALLY had a lot of stuff to work on and well, I was basically sidelined and was unable to finish much of anything.

I'm very disappointed about it. I had all these projects I wanted to create and send out to friends and family. . .well, it didn't happen. As a matter of fact I didn't do anything but lay down, eat a whole bunch of Recess Peanut Butter bars, and nurse my cold.

I decided to abandon all my projects and work on them throughout the year. I'll create and send out the projects throughout the year. Who said that Christmas can't be year round anyway? LOL!

Anyway. . . .

I created these House Mouse cards before I got sick. I'm only posting them now. I was asked by a customer who wanted me to create the House Mouse cards for her.

I typically don't do special orders or any sort of orders for my cards. I create cards randomly. . .you know. . .what ever I feel like doing at the moment but this customer didn't ask for anything specific. . .she just wanted the cards to be House Mouse cards so I said okay.

I made a bunch more but I won't post all of them. You're probably sick of seeing them so I won't post the rest of the cards.
I can't wait for the New Year. I have big plans. . .ha! Not really but I'm really excited about getting started on my resolutions. I have a long list of resolutions and I'm ready to tackle all of them. It's so exciting.





Today is the first day that I woke up up with a clear head. . .I still have a runny nose but other than that. . .life is good! I'm sooooo happy about it. I have not created anything for the past week and I'm itchin' to make a bunch of stuff.

I do feel bad that some of the people that I wanted to send handmade gifts to won't receive them before Christmas.

Some info on the cards.
All of the House Mouse images are by Stampabilities. The cardstocks are by Stampin Up and the designer paper by various brands such as K&CO, DCWV, Provocraft, etc. The sentiments are from various brands as well such as Stampin Up, CTMH, Inkadinkado


If want info on a specific cards, just email me and I'll provide the details. There's just too many cards to list the details. I'll resume my normal blogging in the next few days.







Anyway. . .enough of my rambling. . .
I hope y'all are having fun this Christmas season. I'll be posting some of the Christmas RAKs I received on Card Inspired. I'll post them either tonight or sometime tomorrow. Be sure to stop by Card Inspired to check them. out.




































































































15 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Oh my, you say you didn't get anything done, look at all these wonderful cards, love those house mouse images, my favorite is the one with the round candy, too cute. Sorry you were ill but glad to hear you are feeling better. A Very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Tracy.H said...

Wow!! Maria...these are all amazing! I hope you are feeling better soon...no fun being sick at Christmas and especially when you had plans. But there is always next year, right? :0)

Connie said...

Welcome Back!!! I've been going through withdrawal!! I hope you are feeling better. These cards are AWESOME!!! I LOVE House Mouse and could look at them all day!!!

Rita said...

I just luv these cute mouse cards, Maria! Keep them coming, I will never be bored with them. Your coloring just makes them pop & look so real, beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

Maria
I absolutely adore the HM stamps and love what you do with them. Keep up the great work. I love your blog, you do some wonderful cards.
Hugs from the kamperstampr
www.barbrasrubberroom.com
Come see my artwork at
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=kamperstampr&Submit.x=7&Submit.y=13

Diane said...

Nice to see you back Maria!!!
Oh My Goodness...those are so beautiful!!! You've been busy girl!
Happy Holidays to you and your family!!

CreativeMish said...

Im glad to hear you're starting to feel better! These cards are fabulous! I dont have any house mouse stamps, I better get some!!
Thanks for sharing all of your creations this year! Merry Christmas!!!!

Shannon McGann said...

These are all adorable. What cute little mice! Don't feel bad about not making everything you had planned. It happens to all of us! :) Merry Christmas!

Linda SS said...

CONGRATS - I just read of your success on Allison's blog & nobody deserved it more:) I'm sorry you have been so sick; that is not a fun way to spend your blog-break. Your House Mousie's are cute as can be!

Little C's Creations said...

I dunno - I love seeing all your house mouse cards, they are fantastic! You are so awesome!!! I can't wait to see what you've got in store for the new year too. Looking forward to doing a lil' something different myself. But, you first. tee hee...

Merry Christmas, Sister!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Welcome back. I've missed you, Maria. Wowzers, you have a ton of h.m. stamps. Those are wonderful cards. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria! Thanks for leaving your lovely comments & Christmas wishes!
Your cards are so beautiful ! I've finally put a link to your blog on mine! Hope you don't mind! I hope your Christmas is wonderful, too!
see you in the New Year!!
Mel

Crissy said...

Welcome back! I'm so sorry you were sick, that's awful, especially when you have a lot to do! These cards are gorgeous! My favorite is the first one!

have a Merry Christmas!

Crissy
SBS2

Jules said...

These cards are just gorgeous!!! Glad you are feeling better! Merry Christmas!

Deb Wood said...

I love you blog! TFS!! These little HM cards are too stinking cute, love them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |