Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Random Card - Non Holiday Card


Good Evening Everyone! Just a card I made this evening. Again another retired stamp set. This one is called "Flower Filled". I bought a bunch of retiring sets a few months ago when they went on the retired list but I haven't had a chance to actually make any cards with many of the stamp sets I bought. This one is one of those that I haven't had a chance to use.

I stamped the boots with the chocolate chip ink and cut out the image mounting it to the cardstock using dimensionals to give it a 3D effect. I also did the same thing with the blue flowers using the Bordering Blue ink and punching it out with a 1/2" circle punch.

I created the dots at the corner of image using the Crafters Tool Kit (paper piercer). The rest of the card is basically layering and adding a few other elements.

Hope everyone have a great day tomorrow!! Goodnight, folks!



Card Details:
Stamp set: Flower Filled, All Year Cheer II
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Bordering blue, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Bordering Blue, Always Artichoke, Colorbok Designer Paper
Accessories: Crafters Tool Kit (Paper Piercer), Organdy ribbon, Fiskar "Cloud" Scissors, JoAnn Brads, 1/2", 1", and 1 1/4" circle punch

6 comments:

twinks said...

love this! Thanks for the recipe!


good night!

michelle sturgeon said...

LOVE this card! Love the sponging along the edges.

Jimi said...

Beautiful work, as usual, Maria. Thanks for sharing your work. I check your blog daily.

Jean McKenzie said...

Maria, This is gorgeous!! Flower Filled is a current set in our Aussie catalogue so hoping it is OK with you if I can use the same colours and set as you have, to make a card of my own?

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the inspiration Maria. I used this sketch for a card tonight!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful children you have that they would volunteer for such a good cause.

I LOVE your card. I will have to try the twinkling H20!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |