Sunday, September 2, 2007

Happy Labor Day!! Random Card!


Hope Everyone is having a wonderful Labor Day! I sat down and made this card this afternoon. I decided to make a non-holiday card this time.

This was a fun card to make. I liked the different shapes. I, initially, water-colored the image but I felt the colors weren't vibrant enough so I covered it up using Stickles glitter. I also made a mistake and smudged ink on the area around the image so I added the ribbon to cover it up. Yeah, the ribbon wasn't suppose to be there but I think it came out okay.






Card Details:
Stamp Set: Petal Prints, Hugs & Wishes
Ink: Watercolor Crayons, Pink Passion
Paper: K&Co Designer Paper, Rose Red, Green Galore
Accessorories: Fiskar "Scallop" and "Cloud" scissors, JoAnn Brads, Crafters Tool Kit, Organdy Ribbon, Stickles Glitter, Ticket Corner Punch

3 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Such a pretty card and layout Maria!!! I'm jotting this one down right now to try later this afternoon! I would have never known the smudge or ribbon weren't part of the original idea. Looks fantastic!

Lissa Huysmans said...

Gorgeous card Maria. Love it!

Pam Speidel said...

This card is SO beautiful Maria! I love the vibrant colors and the layout is outstanding! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |