Friday, August 31, 2007

Random Cards - Halloween Hedgehogs

Good Afternoon Everyone! Just another Halloween card again. Halloween is right around the corner so I really need to hustle in making these Halloween cards.

Anyway, this is a card I made last night before I went to bed. I love the SU Hedgehogs and it's too bad SU no longer feature them in their line of stamps. I think SU should have a series of popular characters that are featured yearly. This years catalog is filled with designs very similar to those sold by other brands.

Don't you love SU's Hedgehogs? Well, I love them. This stamp set retired quite some time ago but it is by far one of my favorites.

I colored the image using Prismacolor Pencils with Gamsol. To create the dots, I used the SU Crafters Tool Kit (piercer). I love pierced dots.

Card Details:

Stamp Set: Halloween Hedgehogs
Ink: Prismacolor Pencils with Gamsol
Paper: DCWV Fall Stack
Accessories: 1" and 1 1/4" circl punch, grosgrain ribbon, Crafters Tool Kit (piercer), Corner punch, JoAnn brads

7 comments:

grandmascraps said...

Hi Maria, I just love your cards, you are so talented. I sometimes wish I had done one of your challenges. I am going to a wedding in Rochester NY next week. Maybe when I get back I will actually do one. I love checking back and seeing what everyone comes up with. Thank you so much for all your hard work on all three of your blogs. I enjoy them very much.

Risa said...

This is a very beautiful Halloween card. I love the designer paper combo. It really makes the card stand out!

CeeCee said...

Beautiful cards, Maria! I like that stamp set... too bad it's retired. I have added a link to your blog on mine and will check often. And I will certainly start using your sketches.

CC

Tracy.H said...

Love this one, Maria! These Hedgehogs are just too cute! :0)

Ila said...

Fabulous card Maria! I love your coloring. I wish SU had kept this set... I have Hedgehog Happiness (and I love it) but this set looks great too!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the hedgehogs from SU. I have all the sets and they are on the top of the pile all the time! Thank you for sharing this cute card!!

Anonymous said...

The hedgehogs are so cute. I think your right most of the cute characters are gone from the catolog. I have to get the housemouse designs or other lines of stamps. Glad you have the hedgehogs. Penny Black used to sell them also but not sure anymore. Love your card. I almost forgot that they had them.
milesavery
Pat A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |