Thursday, August 9, 2007

Daily Special - Anything But Cards - Tag/Pocket


Here's a card I created for Jen's Pieces of Me Challenge #9. The challenge is to create a tag/pocket with a diagonal slant to the pocket. I wanted to do something a little different with the slant so I stamped a few swirly images and cut along the edge.

Card Details:

Stamps: SU "In My Thoughts", Heidi Grace
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Apricot Appeal, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Green Galore, Pink Passion
Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon, Sizzix die

4 comments:

Toni said...

I love this! The cut edge of the flourish is so neat!

Diane said...

OMG!!! This is gorgeous! Love love love it!!

Alhambra Club said...

This is fantastic, love how you did the swirls as the pocket.

Anonymous said...

This card is FABULOUS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |