Monday, August 13, 2007

Cleaning Out My Garage!! Check Out Happy Feet!

I'm in the middle of cleaning my craft room and my garage! Wow, this will be a major task. . .I believe it'll be several weeks of hard work but I'm determined to finish it. . .this time. Haha! This is, I believe, my 4th attempt to clean out the garage, as well as my craft room. I think this time, I'll get the job done.

In the meantime. . .this is my favorite video! I get a kick watching it! Makes me want to dance! Check it out! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Ha, you and I have the same taste in movies, Maria. I was so excited over this video that I showed it to my guests one year before the movie came out. Saw an ad for it at the movie theatre and just had to look it up right away. How can one not feel happy when watching this. TFS! Oh, and good luck with the daunting task of the garage.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |