Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Day To Y'all!!

Hi Everyone . . ..this card is for all of you who visit my blog! It's Bella with her tote and stamping goodies and the sentiment says "Happy Day"!!

Well, I hope all of you are having a happy day. It's overcast and dreary outside today. No sunshine at all!! But, that's okay.

I made this card using the Bella stamp that Jen at "Pieces of Me" sent to me. I colored the image using my Copic markers. Unfortunately, I had forgotten that Copic don't work well with dye inks so it smeared the black a bit. I did my best to recover the image. I hate to waste so I decided to keep it anyway.

I used SU Ticket Corner punch. I think this punch and the scallop punch are my most used punches. I then took my paper piercer and pierced holes to the edge of the ticket cornered punched area. I did the same thing with the scallop sentiment.

I added a little bit of Stickles to the top of the sentiment. The embossed background is by CB. . .which I don't use often enough and finally I topped the card off with a gingham ribbon by Making Memories. The sentiment stamp and the hearts are from a Heidi Swapp stamp set.


Anyway. . .I hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend!

Until later. . .


17 comments:

pescbrico said...

You are so good at keeping track of everything you use for your cards! I'm too lazy for that! Your card is really pretty! :) Have a wonderful day too

Anonymous said...

This card is Wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute, lady!! I love the color and the Bella is just too adorable. TFS!

Rita said...

Luv this Bella & the colors are beautiful! The DP & the CB embossing on this card really add to the beauty of this card! Bella is my all time favorit along with Hanna stamps as far as Divas go!

Lesli said...

Awesome Card - I love the colors - so rich!

Bonnie Weiss said...

I so envy the way in which you can layer your cards, Maria. They never look overdone or too crowded, but the layering is always there. Another beauty!

Ana Baird said...

It's funky and fabulous! Love it!

Corie said...

WOW, I love this -- such FANTASTIC colors!!

kathleenh said...

Ooh fabulous card! I love all of your little touches.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great card Maria. Love the BG paper and the colors... can't even tell that your ink bled out... :o)

Diane said...

Sweet bella card Maria!!! Love those colors!!!

michelle sturgeon said...

Super cute, Maria!

Fe-Fe said...

Love this cards. Those colours are great.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh, I really love this! Great colors!

Shannon McGann said...

So pretty! I love this Bella stamp. Your cards are always so beautiful.

Little C's Creations said...

Hey Maria,

Such a pretty card, love your layers, and piercing girl! Awesome job, no worry - no can tell about the ink smears. But I know what you mean by wanting to trash 'em, but yet - not. Lovely.... have a great week. See ya when you get back.

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Beautiful Bella Maria! Glad I have THIS stamp too. You have so much creatively glorious content on your blog that you could take a blog break for a year and there'd be enough to keep us inspired, but that'd be heart-breaking long! ;0) Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |