Monday, March 17, 2008

Not at all very St. Patty's Card!

Hi Everyone! Happy St. Patty's Day! Well. . .my card is not green. Oops! It's a card I made a few days ago so it's not green. If I have the time, I'll see if I can make a St. Patty's card.

This is an old stamp set from Stampin Up called "Figures of Speech". I decided to pull out some of my old stamps from the garage and make a few cards with them. They've been all soooo neglected. It's terrible. If I don't use some of my old stamps this year, I think I'm going to sell them at the end of the year. It's really sad to have them sit in boxes in the garage gathering dust.

There was a time when I bought, bought, bought stamps like there was no tomorrow. I soon realized I could never ever use all of them and I feel a bit silly how I spent so much money on stuff I could not possibly ever use.

Sheesh, I probably could pay for my kid's college tuition with all the stuff I bought back when I first started stamping.


Sooo.. . .you'll be seing a lot more images from older stamps because I NEED to use them. If I don't use them, I will have to say goodbye to them.

We'll see how it goes. . . .

Anyway, the circle scallop is a 3" Gigapunch. It's huge but very useful. The designer paper is an old scrap that I had in my scrap pile and "that's" another pile that I really need to start using. I'm trying so I guess that's all that matters.

Well, hope y'all have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Wow this is so pretty!! I know what you mean about not using stamps. I actually dont have that many sets but there are a few I have never used. Im bored to tears with the ones I have but buying new ones is just not in the cards right now...love your cards as always:o)

Rita said...

Pretty card, I luv the red!!! Well I'm just starting out & I wish I had more stamps, but I only buy when I can, I'm still trying to buy supplies & tools & once in a while I can get a stamp set. It's such an expensive hobby, like scrapbooking. At least I had some of those tools that was useful for stamping.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |