Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SCS Wednesday Sketch Challenge - SC172

Good Morning, everyone!! I decided to participate in the SCS challenge today! I haven't been able to participate the past few days because I didn't have the time but I put great effort today to finish up a card for the challenge.

Today's challenge is a sketch challenge SC172

I really liked the sketch. It was a simple sketch and I did my best to stick to the sketch. I sometimes see cards in the challenges that deviate somewhat away from the sketch.

Anyway, here is my gallery if any is interested in checking it out. I basically post some of the cards I post on this blog site. I don't post too often on SCS. Lately I've been posting mainly cards created for the challenges. Prior to that, I post my cards every few months when I have the time.

Anyway, check out the challenge. The sketch is great.

Card Details:

Stamps: SU Great Grads, Brocade Basics
Paper: SU Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, ATD designer paper
Ink: SU Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, Sakura Metallic gel pen
Accessories: Organdy ribbon, Fiskar scallop scissors, SU scallop punch, CTMH Bigger Brads, 1 3/8 Circle Punch

post signature

18 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

This is so pretty, love those papers and that is a great layout.

Rita said...

Beautiful card Maria!

Dawn Easton said...

Maria, your card is beautiful!! I love the colours! Fabulous!

I, too, try to stick to the sketch. I notice a lot of people change it up. I'm afraid the SC police will get me otherwise...lol

retiredheather said...

I love the great way you combined the designer paper. Love the colors.
Retired Heather

Martine said...

oh this card is stunning, would you mind at all if i was to feature this card on inspirational which can be found here http://inspirationalcraftblogs.blogspot.com/ if you agree to letting me display your card then just leave me an email here martine.mcknight@hotmail.co.uk or simply leave a comment on the inspirational blog, thanks ,martine

The Lucky Clucker said...

This is fabulous Maria! I love those colours together!

Clearly Inspired said...

Wow! Love the colors and everything about this one. Great job!

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful, Maria! Love the color combo! :0)

Claudia said...

holy maria,
this card really rocks. wonderful

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Maria, this is beautiful! I love the colors and the DP's you used! So glad that you got to do the challenge!

Laurie Hines said...

I really like this one! The color combo is great!

kathleenh said...

Gorgeous! You did a great job combining designer papers and colors on this.

Jen - a "Spice Angel" said...

this is awesome! I want to PLAY!!! No MORE ENOUGH TIME!!!! hahahh....

Love your rendition girl...

hugs,
Jen

~Michelle~ said...

love the color combo and the dp you used....fun!

Dumuro said...

See Please Here

Cathrine StClair said...

This came out so pretty - love all the patterns.

malieta said...

Very pretty and the DP is gorgeous!
malieta:)

Mel M. M. M. said...

Ouuu! Love the blues n greens and all of your layers. SO pretty! :0) mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |