Thursday, April 24, 2008

SCS Wednesday Sketch Challenge - SC173

Good Morning, Everyone! I participated in yesterday's SCS sketch challenge - SC173 I didn't have time to post it on my blog.

It was a fun sketch! I'm trying to step out of my box and challenge myself so these SCS challenges have been helping me to expand myself.

Nothing special to this card. . .the only thing I did that may be considered a "technique" was outline the leaves and heart image with metallic gel pen and Sakura Souffle Opaque pen. It sort of gives the image a 3D look.

The Sakura Souffle Opaque gel pen dries similar to heat embossing. It's heat embossing without the heat! LOL!

Card Details:

Stamp: SU Always
Paper: ATD designer paper, SU Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Pixie Pink, Sakura Souffle Opaque and Metallic gel pen, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip
1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8", SU scallop and Ticket Corner Punch, CTMH My Accents (swirl clip) and grosgrain ribbon

post signature

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Your card is lovely.

Shannon McGann said...

Wow! You did a beautiful job with the sketch! Great colours, and I love all the different patterns together. Just lovely!

2 Worlds said...

Wow I loved this colors
Yes you're right time is flying so we better enjoy every minute

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty! I love the colors

Crissy said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |