Friday, September 17, 2010

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge #64 - Borderbilities





Hello Friends! Hey it's Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge time again and this week's Pink Cat Studio is sponsoring us!! Yay! The prize this week is 5 Pink Cat Studio digital images so be sure to play along!! Stop by CSAYL and check out the pretty cards the design team created!

I need to make this short. . .I have to head to gym in 10 minutes and I didn't even have my morning coffee yet! Crazy, crazy start of the day I tell ya'! Okay. . .the cute image is by Pink Cat Studio. I colored it with my Copic Markers. The borders were created using Fiskar border punch. . .and I layered two of them. The dp is by DCWV and finally, the pretty snowflakes are by Jolee's Boutique.

Anyway. . .I have a bunch of projects that I'm excited to be working on this weekend! I can't wait to show you!

That's it for today. . .hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Maria, I just love this card. I just won some blog candy and this stamp was in the package of goodies. Now I truly have some inspiration for how to use it to its best advantage. Your card is so pretty!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Maria!! Love the pink & brown!!

Ida said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Love how girlie this is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |