Thursday, September 30, 2010

Doodle Bug Memories Halloween Witch Freebie

Hello Friends! Hey. . .Melissa of Doodle Bug Memories is sharing this cute "Halloween Witch" for free for one week. Go grab the image while it's available for free. Such a cute, cute image. It was such a fun image to color!

I went to Joanns yesterday and bought a few Halloween embellishments. .. the Halloween border and sticker were 40% off. . .gotta love those sales that suck you in to buying stuff! I just can't resist sales. . .unfortunately, my pocket book is screaming "stop"!! LOL! Did I listen? Nope.


I colored the image with my Copic Markers and the rest of the card was basically adding the different embellishments and bow. I used my SU designer paper. . .which I purchased 2 years ago and I still have a few left. It's a retired designer paper unfortunately. When I use it up, it'll all be gone. . .:(

Anyway. . .be sure to stop by Doodle Bug Memories and grab your image!

That's it for today. I'm working on a crochet beret. . .wanna get that done. . .:)

Hope y'all have a beautiful Thursday!

4 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

Super cute!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Maria this is fantastic! Beth

Denise said...

Very cute! I Love how you always use dimensionals, it really add depth to the card.
Hugs,
Denise

Riet said...

So beautiful card Maria,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |