Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Scrap Chick Halloween Box and Card

Hello Friends!! Well, I'm in the process of creating my Halloween projects! Yay! I really had fun creating this card and treat box! The design were created using myscrapchick.com cutting files! Stop by myscrapchick.com and check out all the fun Halloween and Thanksgiving cutting files.


Isn't this spider cute or what? The file is from the mini collection "Mr & Mrs. Spiders" and the web and grave stone is from the "Haunted House" mini collection. I added the googly eyes to the spider. . I think it worked perfectly with the shape. . .:) I think I'm going to make a few more cards with the web using other shapes. I had so much fun creating this card!!


This Pumpkin treat box is the dollar "Pumpkin Box" file. I cut the box on borth regular card stock and designer paper. I forgot to add the Jack-o-lantern stem to the box. This is a fun treat box. The great thing about cutting files is that you can change the size of your box to any size you desire.

Anyway, I'll create more Halloween projects today and if I have the time, I'll post them later this afternoon.

Well. . .I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday. . .be sure to check out all the fabulous files at myscrapchick.com!

5 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Maria...your Halloween creations are too cute!!! Love them!!! Hugs ~S~

StampOwl said...

what fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow love them both... I loved how you used the patterned paper for the pumpkin

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OH MY...love them both....I always look forward to see what you do...I'm loving my scrap chick svgs more and more and your inspiration really helps.

THEBUZYBUG said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST CARD! Just purchased my Mini Monsters and Happy Hauntings Cartridges. Can't wait to play and do some posts on my blog!! Come on over and check them out! (thebusybug.blogspot.com) Bug Hugs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |