Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Card Making Marathon Part 3

Hello Friends! Here are the last 3 cards I created from my card making marathon on Saturday! I actually like this set the best. It was simple to create so that was one of the main things I loved about it. I think if I have the time again this week I'll do another card making marathon session again. I really like the idea of getting a whole bunch of cards done in a day. Maybe this time around my focus will be to use up some of my scrap card stock and designer papers.

Just a quick info about my card. The sentiment is by SU "Many Thanks" stamp set, the designer paper and ribbon are also SU. I used a Spellbinder borderbilities for the decorative cut and the roses are by All Natural Accents. The decorative element on the ribbon is actually a gold accented button with the back cut off. That's about it!

Okay, here are all the cards I made on Saturday. . .all 15 of them. Scroll down to the last 2 posts for the details on the other cards.

Well, I gotta run. . .I have a busy day again. . . .lots of stuff to do. . . hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!


7 comments:

Jeanette's Stampin' And Stuff said...

Wow these cards are beautiful. TFS

Tina M said...

absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors

Becky said...

These are stunning Maria! Gorgeous colors and love the button on the ribbon, very elegant.

Tracey said...

All your cards are wonderful. Congratulations on making so many lovely ones all in one go.

Tracey

Sharon said...

Oh WOW Maria, these are absolutely stunning! Just love them. Thanks for the inspiration. Sharon

tilly said...

a beautiful set of cards, well done
Tilly

Diane said...

They are all so gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |