Saturday, May 21, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C88

Hello Friends! Hey it's Crazy 4 Challenges time again! Yay! This week our sponsor is Stampalicious and their stamps are definitely stampalicious! LOL! Joanne challenged us this week with a fun challenge. . .create a humorous card. Well, there's something humorous about my card, for sure. It's not a Totally Stampalicious image. . .oops! I think I missed the boat again this month. I forgot to request a stamp! Yikes!

But the good news is you can see all the cards the DT created on C4C using the cute Totally Stampalicious images. . .and they are definitely humorous for sure. If you want you can also stop by the designers' individual blogs and check out what they created:

* Barbara Anders
* Cindy Haffner
* Frances Byrne
* Jessie Rone
* Joanne Grzelak
* Joycelyn Pelkey
Lynda Benden
*Silke Ledlow
* Silke Kittmann
* Tammy Hershberger
Vicki Garrett






Okay for my humorous card, I used this little bug image by SU. It's a very simple stamp design. . .but with a big statement. Hey. . .it's not a shabby chic card design this week. . .it's a nice change from all my shabby chic'ish projects that I've been creating lately.


Honestly. . .there's not much to say about my card. . .all I did was color the image with my Copic Markers, punched the card stock using my Nestabilities and added the multi-ribbon bow.


Because I have so many ribbons, I've decided to start using more of my ribbons. I'm not kidding. . .I'm not only a designer paper, rubber stamp, card stock, and embellishment hoarder, I'm also a ribbon hoarder. I haven't bought any new ribbons for nearly 6 months and I haven't even scratched the surface of all the ribbons I possess. It's sort of ridiculous!! LOL!

Anyway. . .that's it for today! Hope to see you playing along with us this week! Have a fabulous Saturday!!!
>

12 comments:

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

StampOwl said...

this is so cute Maria

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute, Maria!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Awe what a great buggy card love all the layers and details!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh SWEET Bug!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

cute AND beautiful...so dramatic

Summerthyme Studio said...

This is just gorgeous Maria!

Becky said...

This is fabulously adorable Maria! Love the colors and details.

Joycelyn Turner said...

Cute, funny and AWESOME....definitely a TRIPLE threat card here, Maria!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Silli said...

Hello dear Maria, your card is soooo cute, LOVE the image and the colors...so funny... BIG hugs ♥

Lynda Benden said...

You are so funny Maria! This is darling! I remember that stamp, too cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |