Thursday, August 11, 2011

Crochet Hats I'm Currently Working On

Hello Friends! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything since Saturday! Well. . first of all, I've been experiencing terrible allergies this whole week. . and I mean terrible!!! Non-stop sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes. . .I could not function! It finally let up and I was able to work on a few projects.

Currently, I'm working on crochet hats. . similar to the hats in the photos! The hats my daughter is using are just samples that I had created a while back. I decided to take photos of them with my daughter wearing the hats rather than on a mannequin.


All the crochet hats are the same in the photos, using different yarn colors. I'm planning to sell crochet hats on Etsy starting towards the end of the month. I've been debating whether to use a live model to show my hats or a mannequin. I think live model shows how the hat looks on a real person but on the mannequin it shows better details so I think I'll use both a live model and mannequin.


I really love slouchy crochet hats because it fits nicely on most heads and it's very hip and trendy! It also looks nice on both young and older people. I like wearing them myself. They make my large head look smaller! LOL!



I'll let you all know when I start listing them in my Etsy shop. I'm hoping at the end of August or the beginning of September!!

Anyway, I actually have projects I want to share but I'll post them tomorrow.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

Etsy Shop: Inspired & Unscripted

Like my Facebook Page



1 comment:

Elena said...

I like the crochet blue hat.........and I have an account on Etsy, with only 2 things.......but I might be interested to buy this hat...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |