Friday, August 5, 2011

Linky Party at Pixel Berry Pie Design

Hi Friends! Hope you all are having wonderful Friday! Just a short post today . . .I just wanted to let you know my set of cards were featured at Pixel Berry Pie Designs blog. She has a linky party from August 1st to 14th! Tarissa was so sweet to feature my set of "Hello" cards! If you want to link your creation, stop by Tarissa's blog and link it up so everyone can see it!

That's it for today! I'm working on a few crafty stuff. . .I'm sorry I haven't been posting much. I've been so busy lately. Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!!

3 comments:

Jacqs said...

Maria you are soooo talented and deserve to be featured somewhere every week. You put a lot of time and effort into everything you do. Congratulations!

Beth Norman said...

Your cards are gorgeous. You always come up with such unique work.

Sandy said...

You have so much talet everything you do is beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |