Monday, September 17, 2012

More Holiday Cards


 Hi Friends!  I've been busy making holiday cards lately.  I actually created a bunch that I haven't shared on my blog.  I'll work on posting them soon.

This snow guy is by Unity Stamps!  I've used him several times already.  He's one of my favorite snowman image.  To create the snow I used fabric paint then applied glitter.  Fabric paint are thick so they work really nicely in creating snow.

 I don't make too many Halloween cards but I did make a few. The image is by Magnolia Stamps.  Did you know. . .I have not cut up a single 12 x12 designer paper in making all the cards I have the past few weeks.  I've been really really good at using my scrap pieces and I have a ton of them.  There are three things that I'm trying to use up because I have so many of them. . .dew drops, Prima Flowers, and scrap designer papers so you'll see a lot of the cards I'll be making will have those embellishments on them.

 I colored the image with my Copic Markers.  I don't know if you know but if you use a gray colored Copic Marker to shade and color over it with the color you want, you can create nice darker shades on your image.  That is what I did with the girl's dress.  I used an orange color, then colored over the orange color with gray then went over the gray with the same orange color.  This allows you to shade your images without having to buy a darker shade Copic Marker.
 I had this rubber stamp image for ages and never used it.  I just have way too many rubber stamps.  I decided to ink the image up and I cut out the image and layered it to give it a 3D effect!

 Nothing much else to say about the card other than I colored the image with my Copic Markers.

 I just love this Precious Moments image.  It's such a cute image.


 I do have a few more cards that I made but I'll post them on another day.  Just to let you know. . .I am selling all the cards I post on my blog on Etsy.  Please stop by my shop and check out what I've listed.  I'll be listing crochet hats soon. . .just in time for winter!

Hope you all have a wonderful.Monday!

Etsy Shop: Inspired & Unscripted
Like my Facebook Page 
 

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Another bunch of wonderful creations Maria!

Esther Asbury said...

I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite from this line up -- they are all so very pretty! I love the bright colors --- really makes the images "pop!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |