Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cards made with Unity Stamps



Hi Friends!  I made a whole bunch of cards the past 2 days.  Nothing really much to say about them except that I used my Unity Stamps for all the cards.  I also mixed a few other brands like Stampin Up.  The "love you" sentiment on my card is actually from a Stampin Up Jumbo Wheel that I bought in February.




Really nothing to say about this card . . .I did use a retired Stamp Up designer paper for the background paper.




 I really like this color combo.  It's a mint and chocolate brown color combo.
I think the colors go well together.
I did make a few more cards but I'll share them on another day.
Hope you all are having a wonderful week so far!


Etsy Shop: Inspired & Unscripted
Like my Facebook Page 
 

1 comment:

Ida said...

Maria these are darling and so pretty. You always pair the perfect papers and embellishments together. I just started using Unity stamps and I really like them. I think my favorite of your trio here is the Brown/Mint card. I too like that color combo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |