Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Daily Special - Swaps

Hi Everyone! Last month I participated in an ATC swap. Jen of i{heart}2stamp who, by the way, is one of the Dirty Dozen Alumni at SCS invited me to join her ATC swap. It was an honor to be invited. This is the second invite I've had from her and of course, I agreed. Who wouldn't want to considering the group of stampers that I was trading with. After I received my swaps, I kinda wish I did a better job on my ATCs. The ones I received were all inspirational as you can see by the pictures.

From left to right starting at the top:

Susan Roberts
Angie Zublionis - (Quacking Creations)
Amanda Sewell
Me
Linda Duke
Gina K
Sherry Cheevel - (SCS) BadSherry
Amy Rysavy - (Prairie Paper and Ink)
Vicky Gould


Here's the second set of ATC Swaps I received:

Pam Miller - (SCS) Pammyrn
Jody Morrow (SCS) Texasjodylynn
(SCS) Jen70
Me
Maxene Choi
Tracy Harp - (SCS) Lodichick
Amy Rysavy - (Prairie Paper and Ink)
Vicky Gould
Sherry Cheever - (SCS)BadSherry


This is the last set of swaps I received:

Taylor Vanbruggen (Taylored Expressions)
Broni - (SCS) Waterchild
Rachel Hope - (SCS) Rachelhoper3
Amy Raysavy (Prairie Paper and Ink)
Styler - (SCS) s00zy66
Me
Leigh O'Brien - (SCS) leigh_obrien
Tami McBeain - (SCS)tmarie
Lorrie Simmons

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What lovely and varied ATC's. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |