Sunday, August 19, 2007

Random Card - Busy Card

Hi Everyone! Wow, I finally finished cleaning up my garage. I'm soooooooooo glad that I'm done. The garage is still cluttered with stuff but at least it's organized. I should have taken a before picture because you'll understand by looking at the picture what a major task it was to clean up the crazy mess.

I'll take a picture of how it looks now sometime this week. There's an area I still need to clear off but other than that, the garage is basically cleaned up.

Here's a card I made last night. I was going to post it last night but I was so tired that I decided to put it off until today.

I can't remember the stamp set I used. I had stamped and colored the image a while ago and now I can't find the stamp set I used.

I know the card has a lot of things going on. I wanted to create a busier card than I normally do. What do you think? Is the design cohesive? Sometimes it's hard to make a busy card because the elements don't always mix well together. It's not about cluttering the card with all sorts of stuff. . .it's trying to put the "stuff" together so the card don't end up looking cluttered.

I can't believe how tired I feel today. After working from morning to night on the garage and our yard, I think now that I've stopped, my body decided to take a break. I woke up feeling exhausted and all day, I've been feeling so sleepy.

I think I need a cup of coffee. Once I "wake up". . .I'll make a few more cards later this evening!

Card Details:

Stamp set: Can someone tell me the name of the stamp set.
Ink: Twinkling H20, Really Rust
Paper: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, DCWV Scrapbook paper
Accessories: Key Tag punch, Cuttlebug tag die, hemp cord, Making Memories ribbons, Making Memories Prima flower, Crafters Tool Kit (paper piecing), Fiskar Scissors

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

I don't think it looks busy at all. Love it!

You should have taken a before. But I bet you feel good now that it is done...even if you are exhausted!! ;0)

Anonymous said...

I think the stamp set is Petal prints - however there is a different leaf in your image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |