Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Random Cards



Hi Everyone! Here are 2 cards I made last night before I went to bed. I colored the images on the airplane when we took a trip to Washington DC. I colored a whole bunch of them and only now using them.

I love to color images on my down-time when I'm watching TV. I don't necessarily use them right away but store them for future use. It's a great way to have readily available images when you want to create a card.

I stamped the images on watercolor paper and colored them with the watercolor crayons. With the 2nd card, I outlined the image using markers then applied crystal effects to give it a 3D appearance.

I'm still in the process of cleaning out our garage. I worked on it for 4 hours today. Boy am I tired. I finally settled down for the day and it's nice to relax and be able to blog and perhaps have time to create a card tonight.

Check out my Card Inspired Blog site. . .I currently have a challenge going on there. I decided not to post it on this site because I wanted this blog to be open for other creations. My Tuesday Inspirational Challenge - TIC# 7 is "Altered Art - Anything But A Card" Challenge. If you are up for a challenge, Click Here for the details.

Card #1 Details:

Stamp sets: Sassy Stems, Riveting

Ink: Watercolor Crayons

Paper: Ballet Blue, Autumn Leaves designer paper

Accessories: Making Memories Ribbon, American Craft Element Ribbons, Making Memories Swirl Clips, 1" and 1 1/4" punches, Fiskar "Cloud" Scissors







Card Details:

Stamp Sets: Sassy Stems, Riveting
Paper: Ballet Blue, Autumn Leaves Designer Paper
Ink: Watercolor Crayons, Sakura Soufffle Gel Pen
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Craft Tool Kit (piercing), Dots, Dashes & Checks Ribbon, 1" and 1 1/4" punches











4 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Vibrant cards--lovely. I like how you used watercolour crayons. How much stuff do you have in that garage? It seems like you have been in there for ages. If you don't post for a while, I'll send someone in to look for you--LOL.

Debbie G said...

Both these are so nice and bright Maria! Your coloring is fantastic and the cards are gorgeous. Nice designs too! Glad Beth is going to send someone looking for you if we don't see you posting!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Both beautiful cards. I must dust off my watercolour crayons and see if I can do half a good a job as you have done with these 2 cards. Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing.

flatis stempelwelt said...

Thanks for the inspiration... your cards are all beautifull
Greetings from Germany

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |