Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Random Card - Halloween



Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted any cards or projects the last few days. I had to deal with a problem the last few days and did not have time to really work on cards.

I actually made this card the other night but did not have time to post it until now. The stamp set "Stitched Witch" is a very old stamp set and retired quite a while ago but I've kept it because it's a great stamp set.

I colored the image using Prismacolor Pencils with Gamsol, cut out the image, then mounted it on to the designer paper using dimensionals.
The rest of the card is basically layering the layout.

I have this week's challenge on my Card Inspired blog site if you are interested in participating. It's an interesting challenge! Check it out! I'm not going to post any challenge on this blog site this week because I want to keep this blog site open for other projects.


Card Details:

Stamp Set: Stitched Witch
Ink: Prismacolor Pencils with Gamsol
Paper: DCWV Fall Stack, Chocolate Chip, Glorious Green
Accessories: Small Tag Punch, JoAnn Brads, 1 inch punch, hemp cord, grosgrain ribbon





6 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh my goodness, I love it, I love it. The card map is awesome. TFS. You coloured the image so well, and cut it out so neatly. Too cute for words!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the colors and detail on this card, great sketch, will have to give it a try.

Pat said...

This card is way too cute! I love the witch stamp...she is so adorable.

Pat

Diane said...

Cute witch!!Love it!!

Risa said...

These cards are beautiful Maria....I just love the way you use the Primacolor Pencils. The colors are so lush!
Malieta:)

Ila said...

Fantastic!! I love this card...So Cute...and again your coloring is Wonderful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |